17 April 2007

A Sense Of (Continued)...

I have always felt a multitude of attractions for my beautiful, the way she looks - easy start, it would be an easy estimate for anyone to make that she has got this element of attraction under control, given her pet name. Her pet name is for so much more., but it's be a safe bet.

She is beautiful, the details that make her pretty face, the curves that make her lovely figure, the eyes that shine in the morning, I 'think' I've mentioned all this before...

I am attracted to her mind, she is intelligent - I struggle to keep up her, (not with her knowledge of words though!) I enjoy this chase. She has always challenged me, corrected me, taught me, even outdone me during our 'banter'. I like who she is and who she is aiming to be, her mindset.

I'm attracted to her when the lights go down.

The meeting of minds, was in short quite a long time ago; yet the magnetic attraction of the colours is as strong if not stronger.

I am attracted to her spirit, her light. I am reminded of the first gift I gave her, a gift like no other I had ever given and unlike one I will ever give. I am attracted to how she can be the child that no-one can control, how she plays and laughs. I'm attracted to how she makes me feel.

Beautiful, the attraction to a future with you, sharing our dreams, is what drives me at the moment...

Isn't it obvious?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so wonderful.. I wish we were curled up together. I miss you...

22:06  

Post a Comment

BACK