21 January 2007

Nice Things About B: Hearts

Something about B that I like is that he likes hearts. He shows me pictures of them when he comes across them... But beyond the artistic view of hearts, he has such a big heart inside of him. Right now I feel all wrapped up tight inside it, like a baby in swaddling. We spoke of how we have the same heart the other day. In this moment, I can feel his around and inside mine like we are one. I am glad, and thankful, that he shares his heart with me and that he is so careful with mine.

Where your heart is, there also is your treasure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've spoke time and again about you two having that something of closeness most relationships don't. Being wrapped up will be a good thing for being a wife. It takes a wife to get a man to share his heart properly.

18:16  

Post a Comment

BACK