24 February 2007

My Beautiful (I Just Looked At Her Today Continued)...

I'm just trying to get through, to you. I'm just hoping to break on through, to you...

...and I was reminded she is the most beautiful thing that I look at.

She has a little face, with a little mouth it has a nice curve to it - how she pouts gives me a little side smile. She has a short nose, which has a graceful curve to its tip, lately I've thought of those days I kissed it. Her cheeks are flat, until she smiles; when her eyes light up her soft cheeks are full. I lose control of my smiles when that happens.

When I look at her, I see her eyes, those big addictive pools of green - when she reads I follow the slivers of white back and fore and when she looks off into the distance thinking of everything and nothing I can think of my own daydream for that stare. My daydreams usually involve waking up with the shine of the morning sunshine reflecting on those irises...

Her ears are small elegant devices, when she listens intently; how cute she is, even when she gets frustrated with her work (or more likely me) and the scowl sets in, if you could call it that. How her hair sits, when she ties it back and exposes her soft brow the little girl in her is so easy to see. When she wears it down, 'another look' strikes me.

I've been thinking of how I touched her face and her hair, at the time I hope I made my point better.

The lines are clear, maybe my point maybe got blurred - you can tell by her lips, she's nice to kiss, but by her eyes you know she's the best to talk to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK