04 November 2007

She...

Her body as it rests in my mind, is a thing of the most perfect beauty. It has a softness like nothing else, a scent like nothing else and the sweet paleness of her skin hides a warmth without compare. Her body as it rests in my hands, restlessly is a object of considerable desire. It is draped in an intoxicating provocation to lust, a figure of gentle curves from the allure of her collar to the cup of her seat.

Holding her, whether it be in memory or in the flat of my chest fills me with a sense of happiness that I could have experienced otherwise. She is my wife and that's not the half of it.

She is a complete picture: mind body and soul, I'm lucky to have found her even if it means putting up with her inability to recognize compliment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK