19 September 2007

When There Is Only One Petal Left...

He / She Loves Me...
So what do we mean by love?

Loving JT lets me see things other people do not see. Beneath the surface, the beaten outer layer to the qualities which makes her my beloved, my special and my beautiful.

Seeing with loving eyes, is to somehow understand without knowing the inner beauty and the feeling of to be loved is to be seen, and known, as we are known to no other.

One who loves us, gives us a gift: a piece of ourselves, but a piece that only they could give us. The one I love, who loves me brought the missing piece...

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

You are, of course, familiar with the book, The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein? And of course the latest, a sequel, called The Missing Piece Meets the Big O...

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780060256715&itm=1

20:25  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

oops, sorry 'bout the link, you'll have to do the search.

20:26  

Post a Comment

BACK