21 July 2007

The Path To You Is Daily Laid...

What if I told you it was all meant to be?
Would you believe me?
Would you agree?
It's almost that feeling that we've met before-
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy,
when I tell you love has come here and now.

A moment like this.

Everything changes but beauty remains.
Something so tender I can't explain.
I may be dreaming but until I awake.
Can't we make this dream last forever?
And I'll cherish all the love we share-

Could this be the greatest love of all?
I wanna know that you will catch me, when I fall;
so let me tell you this:

Some people wait a lifetime, for a moment like this.
Some people search forever, for that one special kiss.
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me.
- Kelly Clarkson / A Moment Like This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK