22 June 2007

What Do Black And Red Have In Common? It's Not That...

Testing, one, two, one-two, wombat, how is that at the back? Sound...

(Does the tongue come out of the cheek?

JT looks forward to dying, or rather the afterlife. Meeting her lost ones, even her friend who killed himself - finding solace in sharing an eternal existence with these 'failed' individuals. She (used to) let time slip away thinking or planning suicide, 'failing' the action. Playing, not quite dedicating to the rehearsal; the art of living, in a way reminding her of recycling or maybe worse yet, re-use. Slowing the progression, causing the frustration with not enough actions.

I look forward to peace, I don't really want to see any of those people who have littered my existence with bullshit, ideals, false depression, weakness, desperation and drama. In the art of living, even as I live with a substance over image approach; others and their escapism has surrounded me and still does to a degree. It's tiring, 'fail', the game, the objectives, the next 14.81s'. It's a different 'failure' with actions, probably on my part. My plans under lock and key, not for re-use.

It's just existence? Or a different existence? Point...

Blood has nothing to do with death in the sense. No blood and death relate, but pouring and bleeding are the most basic functions of being relational.

And cut.)

Pass...

5 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

I should mention, I am glad neither JT or myself are dead - I don't believe in anything of us failing and I do hope we are, we continue perfecting the arts...

20:42  
Blogger Dan said...

i can never tell if you are stoo-pid or a genius.

07:50  
Blogger BD said...

At least that clears up what side of the fence you are on...

19:11  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I would have really liked to comment here... but I got lost half way through. I was keeping up, then it all went kerfluey in my head.
If it some point it comes out that you are indeed merely "stoo-pid" then I will have expended all this energy trying to understand for nothing.
I honestly don't see that happening... ;-)

22:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passion.

20:39  

Post a Comment

BACK