18 June 2007

Swap...

God knows, the lonely souls. There is a time and a place to let your mind wander from this place, there is a day and a place; that we will go to and I'll hope you still want to share. There's no secret to living, just keep on walking, there's no secret to dying, just keep on walking. I'm going to die in a place, that won't know my name, in a place that won't hold my name. No-one is going to cry in that space, that won't care for my ways, that won't remember my ways. The same goes for all the lonely souls. There's a time that the cord of life can be cut and this vision at the end of the tunnel, ends.

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

It's 6 am and I want to say something profound here but the coffee just hasn't kicked in yet...

05:18  

Post a Comment

BACK