15 June 2007

Gate 5...

I have not had a good week, but I 'made it'. I am in Gate 5, waiting, remembering, trying to listen to music amidst PA calls and people with their non-stop natter.

Bitter-sweetness, its something that we most certainly haven't been able to shake in the last few months maybe longer. The processes and hurdle jumping, the pleasing sentimentality and the aww.

There is a beautiful woman in my mind and she fills the thoughts that won't go away, I hope that I can finish this race in good time ready for the next furlong or two or three...

4 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Hopefully they didn't rough you up too much during the search at the security gate. At least when they search you before you do jail time, you know they're going to feed you regularly.

18:16  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I don't know how the two of you can stand the anticipation. I'm thinking of you and looking forward to the day when you both post about this reunion.

19:47  
Blogger BD said...

Nose down, it might be something for JT to consider - I can't quite capture these things...

21:07  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

BD, I suspect that you are full of shit. My apologies to JT is she is offended by this. But she knows better than I how adept you are at capturing things.

20:08  

Post a Comment

BACK