17 June 2007

Eruction...

Some days I wish I could read minds, the next I wish I didn't know what words meant.

This week has been a real (introspective) 'look at me' week and I understand that I rarely make a bad decision, amongst all of my mistakes and life lessons I can largely steer well. JT has been one of my greatest decisions, from the small effort to communicate to her, to the comparitively immense effort to change my papers and give her / give up everything I have.

Sometimes, for all we complement there can be like a beauty and the beast drama. I'm sorry those days I'm the beast, in need of something that only she can bring when she doesn't feel she can.

She is my cute wee thing and when I pick up the phone from her calls she makes me smile.

Talking of efforts; I often belch out my feelings for her and it's not always smooth and sophisticated or even coherent but it's genuinely from my heart and I hope amongst it's sentimentality or cliché type one liners is something with worth and merit.

8 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Hey, thanks, I learned a new word. It will come in handy next time I... oh, nevermind.

It's great that you tell JT your feelings. Trying to blindly read another's thoughts is unnerving and most of the time the guessing ends up wrong. Don't ever stop eructing. And don't ask to be excused afterward. Unless of course there is some need to vacate in a hurry to avoid flying objects...

22:31  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Wasn't "Eruction" an Eddie Van Halen song?

14:04  
Blogger BD said...

I'm getting as much attention as Van Halen does in Rock. How depressing...

17:31  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

*snicker*

(I'm laughing at your comment not the attention you're not getting.)

20:24  
Blogger Dan said...

i agree with one wink, it is great, you're one of few spilling their guts! the girls gotta luv it

07:55  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

It is, however, essential that... if you're going to go to all the trouble to spill the guts, do it in a way that makes sense to the person you're eructing all over.

10:12  
Blogger BD said...

I asked a while ago about what to do if they didn't listen or want to?

Should it be coming to my attention that I am difficult to read, the intent of the point I am making; possibly the way I make a point. Or it really just, irrelevant...

19:14  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

If they don't want to listen, there must be a very good reason. Find out what that is. Sometimes people are afraid to hear the truth. Sometimes people are afraid to hear lies. Sometimes they are just afraid.
If they just plain don't listen, maybe they are too busy. Or don't care. Or don't want to know what you have to say.
What you say BD is never irrelevent. Yes, honestly, you are hard to read (for me). But you have wonderful things to say which is why I keep coming back and trying.

20:05  

Post a Comment

BACK