27 May 2007

There Are Over 220 Varieties Of Potato...

I don't feel so good, maybe I'm coming down with something there's been a bug going around the work. I don't know what to take, for something wrapped around my heart. I should have called in sick, its just a lie I guess when life has hit a miss, and I really can't be bothered with wading through it all again. I try to tell you the truth and all I do is make you so mad.

Nobody really knows what goes inside anyone elses head, everything seems to be ok. You're not the same, you begin to know my insides as we grow, am I same as all those you know? Would you have talked to me if you had known? I know I let you down, I'm sorry I just want you to be proud. In this empty room, I feel so lonely, everyone keeps looking at me, I'm getting tired, I can only name seven varieties of potato.

2 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

You're not counting sweet potatoes, are you? I hate sweet potatoes.

18:06  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

French fried sweet potatoes rule! Dipped in mayonnaise with a little minced garlic mixed in. Mmmmmm.

18:40  

Post a Comment

BACK