30 May 2007

Anger: Part I

I've been trying to figure out for almost two years why the hec I'm so angry all of the time. I really don't want to go through life always feeling frustrated and wishing I could kill some (one).

B chides me for my lack of patience... Yes he chides me. It has been suggested that this anger is something left from being divorced although that was almost three years ago now. Time enough to at least scab over the wounds. I don’t want this lack of patience to interfere with my relationship with B, or with myself, or with the people I interact with in the world.

It's quite frightening to have something that is such a barrier to relationship take such control.

3 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Well, as long as you don't have a drinking problem, too, you're still ahead of the game.

01:17  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Morbid, someone might read that and interpret it as BD having a drinking problem...

JT, I'm sure you've probably already considered this but often what appears to be anger is actually fear.

16:15  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

one wink at a time -- I never thought of that. I shall do my best from now on to make it clear that I'm the one with the drinking problem.

02:28  

Post a Comment

BACK