22 February 2007

Nice Things About B: He Spoils Me

I feel guilty about it sometimes, how he always gives to me even when I'm selfish, how he is nice even when I'm in a bad mood, how he always loves me and thinks I'm beautiful (on the inside) even when I feel ugly (on the inside). I think I push the line sometimes because I'm trying to burst my own bubble (subconsciously). I've never been around someone so focused and patient and I find it to be more comforting than I thought it could be, because I never thought it would be...

3 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

I try to give you all that you deserve beautiful...

10:49  
Blogger c&d said...

Giving and recieving in a relationship is important.

17:26  
Blogger BD said...

Let me just get back into my chair...

17:29  

Post a Comment

BACK