14 January 2007

Tsunami...

I. Staring at the horizon, the world is ending. It was raining, on me, it might as well have been pouring. I hate my heart, it makes the hate for myself that bit more unbearable. I need someone to wash over it, fill it with something - something caught is better than nothing spilt otherwise it should be cut out...

II. On a journey that leads to the sun, where the soul-less are bent on destruction. They splash between right and wrong, take my place in our showdown and I'll watch my demise with a pitiful eye. Humble in asking for forgivness and laying subsurface requests for you and I. What will burn? A creation of divity? Like the one bursting out...

III. Decide on which skin, which sign. Find a set, one you will want to keep and won't surf out at your lesuire. One without the spray of what if and nothing unchecked. Then I can be happy, like I was last night. I can flicker out to sleep, with visions of your feet about mine. Hold me back, why cut the slack? Foam is white to black...

IV. Clearly this can't be me - in a mist I was called perfect, my will battered - crashing into rock. Those horrible mistaken words? I don't know what to call losing if this is meant to be winning. We live in a glug of hope, that we can all cry about our love and loss but people climb waves just to gulp in fame and famine...

V. That feeling, it was the way to save us, to clean us. Forgetting the salty, we're first and last. No one has a sniff at us, our anti-social ways, wanting friends but those voices all sound the same. What comes after I give all I have to give, what are you going to do with the helix? La la laaaa...

VI. That work, trickles away. Empties me, without tipping me, pierced. No one has to live life on their own, that kind of life needs a watering and a gratitude. I can't believe everytime I turn on the news or read email there is something bringing me down. Evaporating. Just standing here, I'm going to change...

VII. Ten dollars, ten pounds. This vessel, considered as the other was half thrown away. This one, it fell deep, into holes worth-less-than the sum paid to be filled. It was a pyrrhic victory and then, it was temporary. No turning back, the deep blue hell I'm in now - take this heart, turn port and follow the skies...

VIII. Keep your cigarettes, I'll put trust back to my drug. She doesn't need but I'm weak, I have non physical needs, I want 'one'. Its not a connotation or confrontation, I'm broke looking for a lighthouse. Time doesn't mend anything, the currents only wear the edge away but gifts of heart can. I can't find the impossible, not with a dam for help...

IX. What did I miss, what was I given the droplet. Left to sink. Raft, roaring tides, battle against the tempest. Eyes red, the bitterness - it'd never have destroyed me if I still had the ring, or even the vest. Gone just like the best, only me in its place. Next time there will be warm and sunny days, leave me back to the sea...

X. With the cycle, I'm back. Leads us all to nowhere, the orbits. It's the death and sometimes, the lives. Tell me, what gives? The icy it warns me that the tunnel gazing toward the white warms me. Hypnotised. Submerged. Weight on the bridges, the are soon to be soaking...

XI. A shipwreck, a city for the fishes. Not so very pretty, the same as you don't like it anymore. Looking on, remembering what I once had. You are surfaced, with another reflection. I wish I'd have drowned, unknotted from roots but tangled in weeds. All of those bubbles...

XII. In the middle of the ocean, I should walk the rest of the way. No tears (wasted) anymore, when I wake they will be waiting, its the same old platter these days. Accepted, granted, revoked, something else. Blocked. I called the one many, I thought it was stronger, not to be messed with, lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK