28 December 2006

Random Alternative...

Life is the moment you've got, pray that this moment'll never stop, give in to the stuff you crave, losing a world you can never save, so where are we going tonight? The taste's coming on, I can never fight, I always seem to break like a wave, I'm a kunta-kinte, like a slave. I never noticed anyone, we're trying hard to keep it down, we're doing more than everyone, but it still comes, this heart keeps beating for me, even on the days where all they are is a wait for the night, I've got those voices all saying that it's all alright, I always seem to find the domain, I blink and find I've stayed up all night again. I never noticed anyone, cause we're talking, trying to keep it down, we're doing more than everyone, it still comes and this heart keeps on beating for us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK