23 December 2006

96 (A Gift Gratefully Recieved)...

I'll try to keep this short...

I met JT in a crowded room and there was something about her from the off, it attatched to me, it has been the only time anything has found its way into my innards with such velocity and ease. It has changed many things for me, I have never felt better about myself. She makes me glad I'm me, even though I am not the most intelligent or the most attractive man that she has known, JT has made me something. I am part of something special. Her caring and love, her affections and interest have held me, removing the consuming inner feelings of solitude. I have opened up to be tended in a manner only a Queen could so to be fit to function as her shell, to be where she grows. A place with thoughts, of us and dreams, for only us.

JT is the most beautiful thing I have ever held, been lucky enough to know, she is a gift to me worth far more than any I've recieved before.

97

I am something far better than I ever was...

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so nice to me... xx

00:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked quite cute in those photos, like a screen energy. Ross and Rachel.

16:28  
Blogger BD said...

Sitcom, eh...

16:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...

16:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it, but you are a cute one.

10:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy to see you aren't the most attractive or intelligent. What kind of man is made better by a woman?

11:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly not your kind.

11:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be nasty to B because your own existence is so pitiful.

11:22  
Blogger BD said...

Jayne - Situation comedy.

Marc - Easy to see as in, you were told. By my very only typing. You more need to think of the type of woman that can complete a man, not they type of man that needs to be completed.

JT - You're nice...

12:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no shame in it? Any woman could complete a limited man.

14:54  
Blogger BD said...

I have no shame in telling anyone how special and perfect my Queen is to me. I will freely publicise it, there is nothing to feel shame over - she is the most intelligent and beautiful woman I've ever come across. It's a privaledge to be in her midst. Limited men, over compensate...

15:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about marc, he's having a hard time but you shouldn't say someone is limited when you don't know them

15:13  
Blogger BD said...

The real man who has his 'angel' apologising for? Don't you worry about it...

17:05  

Post a Comment

BACK