28 November 2006

This and That

I had surgery last week.. not major but I'm still sore enough. I missed B a lot although being laid up gave me plenty more time to speak with him and for us to dream up some new dreams. It's hard being alone, harder being so close and yet so far from the person who makes everything better. I've been thinking a lot about my life, my priorities, my dreams... how everything merges with him, and how if it doesn't involve him, I have no interest in it. My daughter picked this week to move out, a different kind of hard. It's not a bad thing, just seems too soon, although I don't know when it won't be... I've just a little more time with the other one. My new year's wish was freedom. I feel freer than I have in a long time I think, and it took hard times to get to that point. The change that came wasn't the one that I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK