14 November 2006

Apt Response To My Valentine (My Friend Continued)...

2006-02-14

If I saw you through the eyes of a poet
To your heart I could write that sonnet
The most beautiful verses I could conjugate
Using words to make your heart palpitate

If I saw you through the eyes of a friend
A true friend, is what I intend
Hold your hand whenever required
Be supportive whenever inspired

If I saw you through the eyes of dreamer
Do not mistrust the gaze of this schemer
Currently lost in thoughts of admiration
When your beauty entranced my imagination

If I saw you through the eyes of a singer
Like the childhood songs that forever linger
In your memories, my gentle refrain
Would remain to eternally entertain

If I saw you through the eyes of a king
To my queen, all would bring
The earth, the moon, the stars and skies
Everyday, a new and original surprise

If I saw you through the eyes of a lover
Enchantingly yours to discover
All the pleasures my affections could transmit
The delectations your heart could permit

Looking at you through these eyes
My feelings, I could never disguise
My only need, to improvise
A new delight, only, for your eyes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by we really like what you've done with the space, and btw this piece is so soothing love it!

19:04  
Blogger BD said...

A space to share, realised through JTs vision...

19:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's our joint vision sweetie...

19:49  

Post a Comment

BACK