15 August 2006

Moments: Continuing Our Moments Made...

She wore yellow...

She was propped up against a pillar with a look on her face of the purest light, on her face a smile that prodded a smile onto my face. She brought her light back to my life, she began to shine on me again that made me feel so alive. Her eyes were big and shining, the liner she had around them added focus to the velvety green and crispness to the white of her eyes. When she motioned toward me, I could feel the warmth grow in me like the warmth on skin that the sun gives when clouds clear its path. She is beautiful, I could see it; I always do. She is so beautiful, even more than the picture I was showing myself over and over on the flight. We touched, we emerged from under our shadows to embrace, to bind, to find the feeling of each others skin, my hands placed on her in effort to assist the thoughts on my mind. She fitted against me, almost as if I was cast for her; we lit the vicinity under the darkness of the stars.

M2...

We walked together, our trail easy, our steps in time. I was standing looking, she was watching me; her eyes searching mine. Her body against mine, my arms around her - gently pulling her closer to me. Her nose pressing into my neck, her cheek resting on my chest. Her hair was soft to the touch as her scent was to my nose. My eyes were in hers and her lips were on mine. Between scanning for my luggage I took in her features again, I spoiled myself by tracing her face, her pretty little face that is made of delicate graceful features. I held her close and a smile commanded me. I was tired from the journey, but seeing her and feeling our spark was refreshing it prevented my body taking any notice of the jet lag I was meant to be suffering. We had slipped back into the intimacy that we so easily grew into previously.

We contine seamlessly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK