04 July 2006

A Moment Shared...

First was an audibly unprepared call, then all worries drowned in the reality of the perfection in front of me. Her eyes were upon me.

Nervous anticipation melted into happy relief as soon as I saw his familiar features. When he wrapped his arms around me all the pieces fell into place.

My eyes answered, finding the unparalleled, the under professed, those beautiful eyes she has; the kind of a million signs, a window to the inner beauty of her mind and her soul; in a moment of time. The meeting of lines; between shakes, feeling safe from breaks I wrapped around her; the un-presumed now un-presumed.

The world faded into a distant blur of light and color - an insulated cocoon where his eyes, his voice, his presence were the only things in existence. My breath was caught, not in want, or in fear, but in fulfilment. This was the second in time for which my days had been lived.

Unperfected was the first talk we quietly shared to our next destination but amongst the imperfections of nervous disposition was our perfect image, unpronounced; but silently spoken in the strokes of our progressing painting.

Merging lines close the circle, threading the last binding link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK